Need to get in touch with us?
Whether it is for your ATOL claim, wanting to report suspected fraudulent ATOL activity or have a press enquiry, choose the best option below and we will point you in the right direction.
Has your travel company gone out of business?
To make an ATOL claim, you need to follow the instructions that relate to your specific travel company on our ATOL Failures page if they have stopped trading as an ATOL holder.
You will not be able to make a claim if:
- You have not booked an ATOL protected trip with the travel company that has stopped trading
- Your travel company has not stopped trading
- You went on your trip and then returned home before the travel company stopped trading.
If you are abroad and have been affected by an ATOL Failure, you can call us on +44 (0) 333 103 6350, which is available 24/7.
Amend a claim
If you have submitted a claim regarding an ATOL Failure and wish to make an amendment, please log in to your claims portal account which can be accessed here.
Want to report suspected fraudulent ATOL activity?
We regularly monitor websites with compliance with ATOL regulations to protect consumers. If you’ve seen a website/documentation that you believe includes false ATOL protection information, let us know via [email protected]. All correspondence is regularly monitored.
Press office and Media Enquires
[email protected] or call 0333 103 6000 during office hours. Out-of-hours, please call 0778 974 5636. We are unable to assist with consumer enquiries on either of these numbers.
The below email addresses are for press and media enquiries:
- John Cottrill, Communications Specialist: [email protected]
- Henry Heming, Communications Co-Ordinator: [email protected]
- Robert Crawford, Media Lead: [email protected]
- Andrew McConnell, Head of Media & External Affairs: [email protected]
Making a complaint
If you were not satisfied with your package trip and the company is in one of the following trade associations, you should contact them for advice on how to make a complaint:
|0203 117 0599
|The Travel Trust Association
|0148 354 5780
If your travel company is not a member of these, please contact Citizens Advice (Telephone 0808 223 1133).